Total Pageviews

Monday 4 April 2011

Mum's day afterthoughts

Well, that's Mother's Day over for another year.. I was given some beautiful beads and charms for my card crafting from my girl,Lynsey, and a funny card.....Meerkat's seem to be in vogue just now! But it made me laugh. I am awaiting delivery of a 'mountboard cutter' for my quilling project which seems to be becoming a marathon task.....but I will get there eventually, just have to have patience. I printed out the information  onto pearlised paper on my laser printer then ran it through my foiling machine and it was excellent! Unfortunately, when I matted and layered it onto some holographic silver card I got stuck on the adhesive and it was very 'wonky' ...not straight at all....sigh....so now I have to print the whole thing out again and this time use repositionable glue instead of the double sided tape, suppose this is how you learn...hohum! good job I 'saved' the info on my computer!! I just have to print it out again thank goodness.....think I will print out more than just one copy. I had a bit of a blowout on the old bank balance last week when Craft Robo Lite was featured on 'Create and Craft' tv. and it was delivered on Saturday......haven't had a play yet as not had time...too busy trying to clear the winter's devastation on my back garden.....more bin bags please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment