Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 April 2011

Easter presents!

Well, my girl and her wee family visited over Easter and we had lovely chocolate eggs from our grand daughter Ivy E. In return I gave them my quilled and newly framed picture which they really liked and were very happy in turn this made me feel that all the work has been worth it. I am now sourcing box frames to continue with this idea for other quilled crafting in the future...but I do want to do rubber stamping too ....have just received some of the Gorjuss girl stamps from Funkykits ...am going to have a go at it later this week...so watch this space!! I hope all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed watching the Royal Wedding yesterday, so glad the weather was good for all those crowds that were there in person. We are going to a car boot sale tomorrow so fingers crossed we don't have to bring a lot back after filling the car with loads from the loft.......it is stuffed with things too good to throw out but we have grown out of using.....fingers crossed. I have to get my ladders out now to climb into the loft to try and sort some saleable stuff out, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment