Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 March 2011

Sunday's are for Slouching and Slipper Wearing....

What a funny sort of day today is...the sky is overcast and it isn't that warm out...not cold but not comfy warm either.....staying in and watching Create and Craft on the telly weather!! Although, I haven't seen anything that I have wanted to buy as yet. Visit to Auld Reekie yesterday was pleasant, I had a wee cuddle with my lovely Ivy Elona although she had just awoken and wanted her mum to feed her so the cuddle was a short one.....mum does it 'au naturelle'....nae bottle.... so mum gets to cuddle her a lot! Gramps managed a wee bouncey-on-the-knee for a couple of minutes before wee girl let out a howl and she was quickly passed to Gran to hush her which didn't work due to previously explained reason. After  a reviving cup of tea whilst wee babs had had her fill and was asleep we decided on a shopping trip to  a nearby small retail park which had a Markies Outlet!!! yea!! bought a really nice cardie and a shirt then off to TKMAX....never been in one before and it was like an Aladdin's cave of sparkley things. I saw some really lovely picture frames which were so unusual and then some really nice vases which were beautiful colour shades.....sigh.....but, unfortunately, my pennies had been spent at M&S's...but have ear-marked TKMAX for future spending spree's when I have some spare mazoolah's......wonder when THAT will be? hmmmm..tomorrow is going to be a hard working day after day of sloth.......making plans so I know exactly what I need to be doing.....please feel free to join me tomorrow evening and I will let you know how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment