Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 March 2011

Saturday is for snoring....

What a beautiful sunny Saturday this morning! We [other half and I with the two suave pooches] are off to visit our daughter and wee granddaughter today in Auld Reekie ....that's Edinburgh for anyone who doesn't know what I mean by this. Will have to take more pics of  wee Ivy Elona to hopefully post on here to let everyone see what a wee smasher she is...proud gran is taking the fore here! We are about an hour away from where they live so it isn't easy just to 'drop in'  so am looking forward to seeing how much wee girl has grown since two weeks ago -the last time they came to visit-which is a long time for a babs to grow! Had my garden invaded yesterday by my next door neighbour who has cleared all my overgrown-ness of plants and is going to red chip the bare bits...the garden not mine! Since my legs don't want to work too well anymore his offer of help was greeted with my undying gratitude.....or a hundred squid.....the latter is what was agreed on....it is what he does to earn a crust so am grateful  it is getting done by someone who I trust to do a good job. Looking forward to starting on my project tomorrow and taking pics to post! Don't forget to put clock forward tonight! See you Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eliza-Lovely to meet you! Thank you very much for your visit here....come back soon!

    ReplyDelete