Total Pageviews

Friday 25 March 2011

Friday Feeling

Hello ....this is my first posting ever..........my two cockers, Barney and Jings, are off to get groomed just now....they had a bath last night,which they hate with a vengeance.....and now they are all shiny and non-stinky. I have bought some box frames from Wilkinson's to put my quilling in ....I have been working on this new hobby for a couple of months now and think I have got a 'handle' on it. This is going to be a floral frame for my granddaughter's birth in January. I have completed the flowers and just need to put it all together. Have to decide on background colour then how I want it to look when it is finished.I hope to post it on here to let anyone interested to have a look and give me some comments on improving my layout. All will be welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your creations Marilyn

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete