Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 August 2011

Listening is over rated....

Don't you sometimes wonder where the time has gone? I know I do. Especially when I see photographs from times gone by...or from last year even. The best  is remembered fondly and the worst is recalled with dread, but when you see events such as last weeks rioting you realise that what you thought was the worst can not compare with anyone who suffered at the hands of the thugs and hooligans from these terrible events. One hundred people have lost their homes ..according to the press.... all through greed! They should be ashamed of themselves for commiting these crimes, but somehow I think that shame is not in their make up. Sometimes I despair of my fellow human beings and for my grandchildren's future.

No comments:

Post a Comment